Walker's Shortbread is a Scottish manufacturer of shortbread, biscuits, cookies and crackers. The company is Scotland's biggest exporter of food and employs over 4,000 people in 15 locations. Walkers Shortbread operates four factories in Aberlour, where the company is also headquartered, and two in nearby Elgin, Scotland.
|Products||Shortbread, biscuits, cookies and crackers|
In 2006, Walkers announced that the bakery in Aberlour would be closing and turning into a research facility for the company.
In 2017 Walkers Shortbread was granted a Royal Warrant of Appointment from Her Majesty The Queen for the supply of Shortbread to the Royal Household. Walkers Oatcakes had previously received the Royal Warrant in 2002.
In 2018 the company's profits were diminished by a global increase in the price of butter by around 50% due to global supply shortages and demand increases, resulting in the company seeing a 60% drop in operating profit. 
In 2020, the company rebranded, changing their name to Walker's Shortbread Ltd.
- "Business | The Scotsman". www.scotsman.com.
- "History of Walkers Shortbread". www.englishteastore.com. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
- "Walkers Shortbread". Biscuit people. 11 January 2017. Retrieved 2 April 2020.
- [dead link]
- McCrea, Diane (2007). The handbook of organic and fair trade food marketing. Oxford: Blackwell Pub. pp. 176–180. ISBN 9780470996089.
- "Walkers Shortbread closing village bakery" - PoliticalGateway.com 13 June 2006
- "WalkersShortbread.com - History".
- Bindrim, Kira (2 July 2007). "Walkers Shortbread names new CEO". newyorkbusiness.com. Crain Communications, Inc. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Her Majesty The Queen Grants Royal Warrant To Walkers For Shortbread". www.walkersshortbread.com. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- UK, Oscar Williams-Grut, Business Insider. "The butter market is going crazy". Business Insider. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- "Shortbread firm hit by butter price surge". 18 July 2018. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- Symon, Ken (7 October 2020). "Walker's Shortbread returns furlough payments as it reports increased turnover and marginally reduced profits". businessInsider. Insider Publications Ltd. Retrieved 3 September 2021.