Walk the Prank
Walk the Prank is an American comedy television series created by Adam Small and Trevor Moore that premiered on Disney XD on April 1, 2016. The series stars Cody Veith, Bryce Gheisar, Brandon Severs, Jillian Shea Spaeder, and Tobie Windham.
|Walk the Prank|
|Created by||Adam Small & Trevor Moore|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||60 (list of episodes)|
|Camera setup||Single camera|
|Running time||20–23 minutes|
|Production company||Horizon Productions|
|Picture format||HDTV 720p|
|Audio format||5.1 surround sound|
|Original release||April 1, 2016 –|
July 16, 2018
The series is about practical jokers Herman, Chance, Bailey, and Dusty, who set up elaborate pranks and find real people to perform the pranks on. Their pranks usually involve supernatural, scary, funny or gross elements. For example, a typical prank may involve a scary story coming to life or children with supernatural powers using their powers to harm people, scare or threaten the target, etc. The pranks are mastered by special effects teams, and many of the ‘other targets‘ (the fictional characters used in the prank to create a story) are stuntmen/actors. Some pranks involve psychic powers to foretell the future, and in that case the target’s friend knows that they are being pranked and helps set the target up for it. For example, a prank was once used where Bailey was a robot who could read people’s minds, all the information about the person was given by their friend who set them up.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||20||April 1, 2016||November 10, 2016|
|Special||March 20, 2017|
|2||26||April 1, 2017||January 27, 2018|
|3||13||April 21, 2018||July 16, 2018|
- Cody Veith as Chance
- Brandon Severs as Dusty
- Bryce Gheisar as Herman
- Jillian Shea Spaeder as Bailey
- Tobie Windham as Will
- Chloe Guidry as J.D.
The series was created by Adam Small and Trevor Moore in 2015. Disney XD aired a sneak peek of the series on April 1, 2016 On July 28, 2016, Disney XD renewed the series for a second season. The second season premiered on April 1, 2017. On August 31, 2017, Disney renewed the series for a third season, which premiered on April 21, 2018.
|Season||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||20||April 1, 2016||0.48||November 10, 2016||1.21||1.07|
|2||20||April 1, 2017||0.27||January 27, 2018||0.22||0.21|
|3||11||April 21, 2018||0.13||July 16, 2018||TBD||0.17|
- Cindy McLennan (March 29, 2016). "Walk the Prank: Disney to Air Early Premiere". TV Series Finale. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- Denise Petski (July 28, 2016). "Walk the Prank Renewed for Season 2 by Disney XD". Deadline. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- Denise Petski (August 31, 2017). "Stuck in the Middle, Bunk'd & Walk the Prank Renewed for Season 3 by Disney". Deadline. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 4, 2016). "Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.1.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on April 5, 2016. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- Mitch Metcalf (November 11, 2016). "Top 150 Thursday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.10.2016". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on November 12, 2016. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Mitch Salem (April 4, 2017). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.1.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on April 5, 2017. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Mitch Salem (January 30, 2018). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 1.27.2018". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on January 31, 2018. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- Mitch Metcalf (April 24, 2018). "Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 4.21.2018". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on April 25, 2018. Retrieved September 12, 2021.