|Full name||Clark Todd Scully|
|Born||September 13, 1948|
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
|Died||September 6, 2021(aged 72)|
|College team||Lynchburg College Hornets|
He competed on the track and field team at Lynchburg College in the 1960s, and graduated with a chemistry degree in 1970. He later returned to Lynchburg College for a graduate degree in physical education and secondary education in 1975. He is a member of the University of Lynchburg Sports Hall of Fame.
He was selected for the Olympic team in 1980, but the U.S. boycotted the games. A 2014 alumni magazine of Virginia Tech, where he was a graduate student in 1980, described his disappointment: "You just spent four years making progress and improvement, and you end up not being able to use it. Between '76 and '80, I think I set seven world records. ... I was ready to compete."
- "Big Island man killed in Bedford County crash". wdbj7. Retrieved September 8, 2021.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Todd Scully Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on April 17, 2020. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- University of Lynchburg alumni records
- "Sports Hall of Fame Members". University of Lynchburg. Retrieved May 29, 2019.
- "Firsts in Virginia Tech History | Virginia Tech Magazine | Virginia Tech". www.vtmag.vt.edu. Retrieved May 29, 2019.