The News International, published in broadsheet size, is one of the largest English language newspapers in Pakistan. It is published daily from Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi/Islamabad. An overseas edition is published from London that caters to the Pakistani community in the United Kingdom.
|Owner(s)||Jang Media Group|
|Founded||February 11, 1991|
The News International and its Sunday version The News on Sunday is published by the Jang Group of Newspapers, publisher of the Daily Jang (جنگ), an Urdu language newspaper in Pakistan. Mir Khalil-ur-Rehman was the founder of the newspaper and his younger brother, Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman, is the current chief executive officer and editor-in-chief.
The financial section of The News International contains stories taken from the British daily Financial Times. The weekend edition of The News International also contains a two-page magazine in the Chinese language that is produced and published by a Chinese company based in Islamabad.
The reporters and regular contributors for The News International are:
- Shamshad Ahmad
- Sameen Amer 
- Ayaz Amir
- Masood Hasan
- Aamna Isani
- Roedad Khan
- Maleeha Lodhi
- Shafqat Mahmood
- Lt. General Talat Masood
- Sultan Mehmood
- Hamid Mir
- Jamil Nasir
- Sania Nishtar
- Tasneem Noorani
- Zia Ur Rehman
- Mudassir Rizvi
- Ghazi Salahuddin
- Farrukh Saleem
- Ikram Sehgal
- Sabir Shah
- Mosharraf Zaidi
- Fasi Zaka
- Salaar Khan
- Rahimullah Yusufzai
- Nasim Zehra
The magazine sections of the newspaper include:
- Instep: The entertainment section of the newspaper. Published every Sunday. Previously had a daily edition called Instep Today that was discontinued in 2020.
- Us Magazine: Youth magazine published every Friday.
- You: Women's magazine published every Tuesday.
- Brown, Paul (2012-09-07). "Citizen Khan - view from abroad". BBC News. Retrieved 2022-06-09.
- "All Pakistan Newspapers Society | Home". www.apns.com.pk. Retrieved 2022-06-09.
- Profile of Pakistani newspaper The News International on mondotimes.com website, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- Pakistan profile - Media (in this article, read the list under 'Press' showing The News International), BBC News, Published 2 March 2017, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- "Media giants, relatives of ex-servicemen among owners of offshore firms". DAWN.COM. 2021-10-05. Retrieved 2022-06-09.
- "Jang Group". pakistan.mom-rsf.org.
- Quraishi, Omar (2010-06-26). "Making editorial pages from scratch". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2022-06-09.
- "Sameen Amer:The News on Sunday (TNS) » Weekly Magazine - the News International".
- Hamid Mir wins 'most resilient journalist award', Geo News, Published 2 November 2016, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- Profile of journalist Ghazi Salahuddin on PakistanHerald.com website, Retrieved 22 September 2017
- Carolyn Jones (20 March 2010). "Behind the news, The truth can be deadly". The Age (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2021.