|Full name||Raúl Ernesto Coloma Rivas|
|Date of birth||9 July 1928|
|Place of birth||Santiago, Chile|
|Date of death||12 October 2021(aged 93)|
|Place of death||Santiago, Chile|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
In his early years, Coloma was with Unión Española, but he made his professional debut playing for Ferrobádminton, staying at it until 1964. After playing for Municipal Santiago, he played at amateur level from 1968 to 1970 and then joined Ferroviaros in the Segunda División until 1975. In the Chilean football, he holds the record of having played to the professional football to the highest age: 47 years old.
Both his brother, Julio, and his son, Luis, were professional footballers. When he played for Ferroviarios, he ran into Julio who was a goalkeeper too and faced Luis.
- Sandoval, Constanza (12 October 2021). "Confirman el sensible deceso de Raúl Coloma Rivas, el arquero más longevo de La Roja". RedGol (in Spanish). Retrieved 12 October 2021.
- "Recuerdos del arquero más longevo" (in Spanish). La Tercera. 24 October 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- Fallece Raúl Coloma, el jugador más longevo de la historia del fútbol chileno (in Spanish)
- "Raúl Coloma". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 10 July 2021.
- "South American Championship 1959 (1st Tournament)". RSSSF. Retrieved 10 July 2021.
- "Raúl Coloma, un arquero contra el tiempo y las pandemia" (in Spanish). El Mercurio. 10 August 2020. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- Raúl Coloma at National-Football-Teams.com