Jean-Claude Malbet (28 August 1937 – 10 July 2021) was a French international rugby union player and entrepreneur. He received both of his international caps against South Africa in 1967. His son Christophe Malbet is also a businessman and currently serving as the CEO of Ford Agent.
|Date of birth||28 August 1937|
|Place of birth||Larressingle, Gers|
|Date of death||10 July 2021(aged 83)|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (13 st 5 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
He made his international debut against South Africa on 22 July 1967 in the tour of South Africa. After his retirement from rugby, he became a car salesman and later ventured into motor vehicle dealership. He also served as the CEO of the Ford Agent in France.
- "Jean-Claude Malbet". ESPN scrum.
- "Agen : Jean-Claude Malbet s'est éteint". SudOuest.fr.
- "Jean-Claude Malbet : «Il faut faire confiance aux jeunes»". petitbleu.fr (in French). Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- "Finales Rugby - MALBET Jean-Claude". finalesrugby.fr. Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- "Agen : œnologue, entrepreneurs, cafetiers… quand les anciens rugbymen deviennent patrons". SudOuest.fr (in French). Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- "Rugby : décès de Jean-Claude Malbet, trois fois champion de France avec le SUA". ladepeche.fr (in French). Retrieved 11 July 2021.