Elio Pandolfi (17 June 1926 – 11 October 2021) was an Italian stage, film and television actor, radio personality, and voice actor.
|Born||17 June 1926|
Rome, Kingdom of Italy
|Died||11 October 2021 (aged 95)|
Life and careerEdit
Born in Rome, Pandolfi got a degree in accounting, and then he enrolled at the Silvio d’Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts graduating in 1948. He debuted on stage the same year, and was mainly active in theater, including operetta, musical theatre and revue. Pandolfi also appeared as a character actor in a number of films, mainly in humorous roles. He was also active as a voice actor and a dubber.
- In Olden Days (1951)
- Totò lascia o raddoppia? (1956)
- Son of the Red Corsair (1959)
- Tough Guys (1960)
- Obiettivo ragazze (1963)
- The Magnificent Adventurer (1964)
- For a Few Dollars Less (1966)
- The Most Beautiful Couple in the World (1968)
- Rugantino (1973)
- Too Much Romance... It's Time for Stuffed Peppers (2004)
- Roberto Poppi, Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gli attori. Gremese Editore, 2003. pp. 95–96. ISBN 8884402697.
- "È morto Elio Pandolfi, una vita tra radio e palcoscenico". La Repubblica. 11 October 2021. Retrieved 11 October 2021.
- Morto l'attore Elio Pandolfi, una lunga carriera tra palco, radio e doppiaggio - Cultura & Spettacoli (in Italian), 11 October 2021, retrieved 14 October 2021