Dil Se Dil Tak
Dil Se Dil Tak (transl. From heart to heart) is an Indian Hindi-language love triangle show that was loosely based on the 2001 Bollywood film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. The series aired on Colors TV from 30 January 2017 to 1 June 2018 and starred Sidharth Shukla, Rashami Desai, Jasmin Bhasin, Rohan Gandotra and Mohammed Iqbal Khan.
|Dil Se Dil Tak|
Mohammed Iqbal Khan
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||345|
|Running time||20 minutes approx.|
|Production company||Shashi Sumeet Productions|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Audio format||Digital TV|
|Original release||30 January 2017 –|
1 June 2018
Parth Bhanushali, the heir to the conservative and affluent Bhanushali family based in Vadodara, falls in love with and marries their Bengali employee Shorvori Bhattacharya at the cost of being disowned by his family.
2 years laterEdit
Shorvori is pregnant and Parth's family accepts her. An unfortunate accident results in Shorvori's miscarriage, rendering her infertile. She and Parth hide the miscarriage from his family. Teni, a carefree Gujarati wanting settlement in the US, is chosen by Parth and Shorvori as a surrogate in return for sending her to the US. She gets pregnant with the couple's child via IVF. Shorvori introduces Teni as her cousin to the family. Teni slowly falls in love with Parth and ends up confessing it to him. They are in turmoil after the revelations regarding Teni's pregnancy as Parth accepts the baby to be his. The family eventually accepts the surrogacy situation. Due to a misunderstanding, Shorvori ends her relationship with Parth thinking that he has an extramarital affair with Teni and is cheating on her. Teni discovers that Shorvori has a fatal brain tumour and pretended to leave Parth to help him deal with her impending death. Shorvori sends divorce papers. Parth is suspicious of her behaviour. Shorvori meets with an accident and is presumed dead. Parth struggles to cope with the pain of losing her. Teni convinces him to move on. Due to a misunderstanding, Parth accuses Teni of murdering Shorvori. Teni goes into premature labour and delivers a girl named Ipshita. With Teni's life in danger, Parth donates blood to save her life. In return, she fulfils his demand that she leave the house. Eventually, Parth realises that Teni did not kill Shorvori. He develops a love for Teni. When she plans to leave for the US, Parth confesses his love and she accepts his proposal. Shorvori is actually alive and was in a coma. Shorvori arrives to reclaim Parth on his wedding day but leaves, seeing him with Teni. The two reach Nainital to find Shorvori. In Nainital, she starts working as a music teacher. Parth believes he was imagining Shorvori and consummates his marriage with Teni. However, they come across Shorvori. All of them arrive home. Teni tries to leave the family. However, the three of them decide to live together. Misunderstandings arise between Shorvori and Teni who is about to leave but falls down and loses her memory. Shorvori understands that Parth loves Teni more than her and blesses him. Suspecting Bhanushalis wanting to sell her off, Teni runs away from their home.
6 years laterEdit
Shorvori is dead. Teni has been missing. The family sees Teni's traits in Ipshita. Teni leads a happy life in Delhi and is a sales manager, who is about to marry Iqbal. Circumstances lead to Parth and Teni meeting each other. Confused, Teni moves back to Baroda to find out about her past. Bhanushalis tell Teni everything, and she regains her memory as well as feelings for Parth. Teni decides to marry Iqbal who calls off the wedding. He gives them his blessings as he just wants Teni to be happy. As Iqbal leaves, Parth and Teni finally reunite living happily with Ipshita and their family.
- Sidharth Shukla / Rohan Gandotra as Parth Ramnik Bhanushali: Ramnik and Indu's son; Jagruti's brother; Sejal, Suyog, Sparsh and Jayu's cousin; Shorvori's former husband; Teni's husband; Ipshita's father (2017–18)
- Rashami Desai as Shorvori Bhattacharya / Shorvori Parth Bhanushali: Former employee of Bhanushali family; Parth's first wife; Ipshita's mother (2017–18) (Dead)
- Jasmin Bhasin as Teni Negi / Teni Parth Bhanushali: Ipshita's surrogate mother; Parth's second wife (2017–18)
- Tej Sapru as Purushottam Bhanushali: Patriach of the Bhanushali family; Ambika's husband; Ramnik, Shyamnik and Jalpa's father; Parth, Sejal, Suyog, Jagruti, Sparsh and Jayu's grandfather; Ipshita's great-grandfather (2017−18)
- Dolly Minhas as Ambika Purushottam Bhanushali: Matriarch of the Bhanushali family; Ramnik, Shyamnik and Jalpa's mother; Parth, Sejal, Suyog, Jagruti, Sparsh and Jayu's grandmother; Ipshita's great-grandmother (2017−18)
- Sachin Parikh as Ramnik Purushottam Bhanushali: Purushottam and Ambika's son; Shyamnik and Jalpa's brother; Indu's husband; Parth and Jagruti's father; Sejal, Suyog, Sparsh and Jayu's uncle; Ipshita's grandfather (2017−18)
- Vaishnavi Mahant as Indu Rajvansh / Indu Ramnik Bhanushali: Poyni's sister; Ramnik's wife; Parth and Jagruti's mother; Sejal, Suyog, Sparsh and Jayu's aunt; Ipshita's grandmother (2017−18)
- Urvashi Upadhyay as Poyni Rajvansh / Poyni Shyamnik Bhanushali: Indu's sister; Shyamnik's wife; Sejal and Suyog's mother; Parth, Jagruti, Sparsh and Jayu's aunt; Ipshita's grandaunt (2017–18)
- Chahat Tewani as Ipshita Parth Bhanushali: Parth and Shorvori's daughter; Teni's surrogate daughter (2018)
- Himani Sharma as Sejal Shyamnik Bhanushali: Shyamnik and Poyni's daughter; Suyog's sister; Parth, Jagruti, Sparsh and Jayu's cousin
- Khyati Keswani as Dr. Jalpa Purushottam Bhanushali/ Dr. Jalpa Bharat Kumar: Purushottam and Ambika's daughter; Ramnik and Shyamnik's sister; Bharat's wife; Jayu's mother; Sparsh's stepmother; Parth, Sejal, Suyog and Jagruti's aunt; Ipshita's grandaunt
- Jignesh Joshi as Dr. Bharat Kumar: Priya's former lover; Jalpa's husband; Sparsh and Jayu's father; Parth, Sejal, Suyog and Jagruti's uncle; Ipshita's granduncle
- Gouri Agarwal as Jagruti Ramnik Bhanushali: Ramnik and Indu's daughter; Parth's sister; Sejal, Suyog, Sparsh and Jayu's cousin
- Mayank Arora as Rishabh Abhyankar: Jagruti's ex-fiancé
- Kunal Verma as Aman Patel: Parth's friend and foster brother; Teni's ex-fiancé (2017)
- Karan Goddwani as Suyog Shyamnik Bhanushali: Shyamnik and Poyni's son; Sejal's brother; Parth, Jagruti, Sparsh and Jayu's cousin; Forum's husband (2017)
- Pooja Singh as Forum Suyog Bhanushali: Suyog's wife (2017)
- Kanika Maheshwari as Ramya Shastri / Madamji (2017)
- Abhilash Chaudhary as Manish Chautala / Munna (2017)
- Puja Sharma as Priya Srinivasan: Bharat's former lover and girlfriend; Sparsh's mother; Jayu's stepmother (2017-18)
- Mohammed Iqbal Khan as Iqbal Khan: Razia's son; Rashida's cousin; Teni's ex-fiancé (2018)
- Abha Parmar as Razia Siddiqui / Razia Khan: Chahat's sister; Iqbal's mother; Rashida's aunt (2018)
- Zubeida Verma as Chahat Siddiqui / Chahat Ahmed: Razia's sister; Iqbal's aunt; Rashida's mother (2018)
- Tamanna Arora as Rashida Ahmed: Chahat's daughter; Iqbal's cousin (2018)
- Vansh Sayani as Sparsh Bharat Kumar: Bharat and Priya's son; Jayu's half-brother; Parth, Sejal, Suyog and Jagruti's cousin
- Unknown as Jayu Bharat Kumar: Bharat and Jalpa's son; Sparsh's half-brother; Parth, Sejal, Suyog and Jagruti's cousin
Earlier, Mishal Raheja was finalised to play the Lead Role in the Series which was tentatively titled as Sangharsh. He was being considered for playing the Salman Khan's Character from the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke on whose storyline this show is based upon. Then, there were also rumours that Shashank Vyas will play the lead, but he took up Jaana Na Dil Se Door, whom he has signed a year before. Later, in early September 2016, he was replaced by Sidharth Shukla to play the role. At about the same time, Jasmin Bhasin (last seen in Tashan-e-Ishq was finalised for the role which was played by Preity Zinta in Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. There were rumours that Chhavi Pandey would be romancing Mishal Raheja in the Series and would play the role of Rani Mukherjee from the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. There were also rumours that Ragini Nandwani would play the Female Lead in the show but she declined it. Sanjeeda Sheikh Tina Dutta, Sukirti Kandpal, Kritika Kamra, Aishwarya Sakhuja and Shraddha Arya were the actresses with whom the Production was also in talks to play the role of Rani Mukherjee from the film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke on whose storyline this show is based upon. Finally, in late September, Rashami Desai was chosen for the role from a group of talented actresses, like Chhavi Pandey, Sukirti Kandpal, Tina Dutta, Aishwarya Sakhuja, Kritika Kamra, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Shraddha Arya, who were short-listed for the role. Later, the Show's title was changed to Dil Se Dil Tak. Thus, Finally, Rashami Desai, Sidharth Shukla and Jasmin Bhasin were finalised to play the Lead Roles in Dil Se Dil Tak. In March 2017, Manish Raisinghan auditioned for the role played by Sidharth Shukla in the Show but later Sidharth Shukla decided not to walk out of the Show. After a few months, Rashami Desai's Character was shown to have been killed in a car accident when she decided to walk out of the Show. Later, in December 2017, Sidharth Shukla finally left the show and was replaced by Rohan Gandotra. In January 2018, Rashami Desai made a comeback in the Series but finally left the Series in March 2018 when her character was shown to have died in the show. Mohammed Iqbal Khan has most recently entered the Series to play the Lead Role along with Rohan and Jasmin. It then starred Rohan Gandotra, Jasmin Bhasin and Mohammed Iqbal Khan in the Lead Role.
Dil Se Dil Tak premiered on 30 January 2017 and aired Monday to Friday replacing Bigg Boss 10. The series was last time aired on Colors TV on 1 June 2018. The series was again aired on Colors TV because of the popular demand and due to the deadly COVID-19 all show's shooting was stopped and the formerly popular and demanded shows were reaired.
The series gained early popularity because of Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai's onscreen chemistry. The series' target rating points (TRPs) declined after the actors left the show, and the series ended on 1 June 2018. The series was replaced by the Colors TV drama Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka from 4 June 2018.
- "Colors' Dil Se Dil Tak to recreate Chori Chori Chupke Chupke movies scene".
- "Dil Se Dil Tak promo 2: Jasmin Bhasin will remind you of Preity Zinta from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke".
- Newstechcafe. "Shashi Sumeet Productions to launch new Show 'Sangharsh' on Colors TV after the great success of 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' on Star Plus". TV Serial,Show and GK Capsule|NewsTechCafe. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Siddharth Shukla, Rashami Desai & Jasmin Bhasin's Show Titled Dil Se Dil Tak". filmibeat.com. 18 October 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Ishq Ka Rang Safed's Mishal Raheja gets Lead Role in New Show Sangharsh". www.tvserialnews.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Ishq Ka Rang Safed's Mishal Raheja gets replaced by Sidharth Shukla in Colors TV upcoming Show 'Sangharsh'". www.tvserialnews.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Jasmin Bhasin grabs Lead Role in Upcoming Colors TV Show 'Sangharsh'". www.tvserialnews.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Will this actress romance Mishal Raheja in New Show Sangharsh?". www.amp.ibtimes.co.in. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Sanjeeda Sheikh and NOT Tina Dutta bags the lead role in Sangharsh with Jasmine Bhasin and Sidharth Shukla!". Bollywoodlfe. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Rashami Desai finalised for the Lead Role in Colors TV upcoming Show Sangharsh".
- Chauhan, Soumyata. "Sidharth Shukla-Rashami Desai's chemistry in Dil Se Dil Tak beats Kunal Jaisingh and Shrenu Parikh's in Dil Bole Oberoi to be the Best Jodi of 2017". Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "'Dil Se Dil Tak' to be pulled off air on 1 June - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Drashti Dhami-Shakti Arora's Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka to replace Dil Se Dil Tak in the 10 pm time-slot from June 4". Retrieved 15 May 2018.