Beagh GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association club located near Shanaglish in south County Galway, Republic of Ireland. The club is almost exclusively concerned with hurling. The club competes in Galway GAA competitions and fields two teams, Senior and Junior B. In 2008 it amalgamated with neighbouring Kilbacenty at juvenile level forming Michael Cusack's Hurling Club.
|Colours:||Black and Amber|
|Senior Club Championships|
In 2013, Beagh reached their first ever Galway Senior Hurling Championship semi-final when they defeated Turloughmore in the quarter-final by 2-12 to 1-13. They were defeated in the semi-final by Loughrea by 2-18 to 1-11.
On 15 October 2016, Beagh won the County Junior C Hurling Championship, beating Turloughmore in the final by 1-15 to 0-15.
- http://www.skynet.ie/~beagh/history.htm[bare URL]
- "Club History". Beagh.gaa.ie. 7 November 2011. Archived from the original on 26 April 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2011.
- "Beagh shock Turloughmore". Irish Examiner. 16 September 2013. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Coen and O'Loughlin goals help steer Loughrea to another final". Irish Examiner. 7 October 2013. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Galway's Beagh get weekend off to a winning start". RTE Sport. 2 September 2017. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- "Beagh win 2017 All Ireland Club Hurling 7s Title". Performasports.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.